I have developed a particular and unique life coaching framework from my own real life experiences. I would never offer anything to you without first having personally proven that it works in the real world.
I am neither rich nor famous. I actually was born and raised in a small town and did not come from a famous or wealthy family. This means I did not have any built-in advantages in life to propel me to fame or fortune. All that I am I became by deliberate and conscious choice. You can do the same or similarly in your own life.
- Commitment / Determination / Stamina
- Credibility Proof — External or third-party verification of accomplishments
- Curiosity / Openness to Lifelong Learning
- Emotional Quotient (EQ) not Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
- Independent Thinking — Skills in thinking critically and analytically
- Learned Skills from Having Done Actual High-Skills Work
- Method Acting Skills — Recalling one’s emotions or reactions in real life and then using such recollections to behave in ways that make one relatable to people as actors do in portraying characters in movies or on television
- Self-Actualization also known as self-directedness or having a deep sense of self-direction
- Social and Emotional Connection Skills