Get a Nevada ID Card for Cannabis Industry Employees

Yes, you do need to purchase an an ID CARD through the State of Nevada. This is only for state residents who want to work here within the cannabis industry.


Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.